You will need:
- 2 image candles
- 1 square of parchment 6x6
- 1 bottle Love Oil
- 1 red flannel bag
- 1 packet Love Incense
- Doves Blood Ink
- Draw a circle on the parchment square. Inside, write your name.
- Outside, around the circle, write the name of the one you would like to marry.
- Anoint the two candles with the oil and set them to face each other on the parchment in the circle.
- Light the candles along with some of the incense.
- When they have been reduced to stubs, press some of the wax from each together and inserte it along with the parchment and 7 pinches of the incense into the bag. Seal it shut.
- Anoint the bag with the oil and say out loud:
"Lover, Lover, come to me, by my side forever more.
Keep the bag under your pillow and anoint it weekly with the oil and repeat the words.
Lover, Lover, marry me, thee I do adore."