- Hibiscus Flower herb has numerous health benefits. If you drink herbal hibiscus tea daily it can effectively lower high blood pressure in as fast as one month.
- Hibiscus flower herb contains antioxidants that may help reduced the build up of fatty deposits in arteries and reduced blood cholesterol levels, and therefore reduce the risk of heart disease.
- Hisbiscus has a cooling effect in the body.
- Dieters or persons with kidney problems often take hibiscus herb as a natural diuretic.
- The natives of southern India uses the Red hibiscus (Hibiscus rosa-sinensis) as hair treatment. The red flower and leaves, extracts of which can be applied on hair to prevent and remedy hair-fall and dandruff on the scalp.
- The dried hibiscus herb is edible, and it often use in some dishes in Mexico.
- If you use hibiscus herb in your rituals and spells, you can use them effectively to attract love/lust; divination; and dreams.
- Psychic development, harmony
- Use in spells to assist in psychic growth and clairvoyance, and to promote peace and tranquility.